About this product
- DescriptionSee the best of Berlin with this streamlined walking guide, complete with 15 step-by-step itineraries and maps to help you explore the city like a pro and navigate like a local. Created in a handy, take-along format, this guide is written by a seasoned travel writer to help conjure the spirit of the place in elegant text enhanced by National Geographic's famous eye for good pictures. Including must-do neighborhood itineraries, insider tips on how to visit recommended sights, and indispensable information for the most enjoyable adventure imaginable, Walking Berlin is full of information about the city and its people.
- Author BiographyPAUL SULLIVAN is a Berlin-based writer, editor, and photographer. Covering music, travel, and culture, his words and images have appeared in a broad range of international publications, such as the Guardian, the Sunday Times, National Geographic Traveller UK, BBC Travel, and the Wire. He has also written, photographed, and contributed to more than a dozen books, and he has written three books on music.
- Author(s)Paul Sullivan
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication20/03/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note140 colour photos, 20 maps
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine10 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $19.50Trending at AU $24.92
- AU $24.29Trending at AU $24.70
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $32.62
- AU $14.95Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.86
- AU $29.75Trending at AU $30.20
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $22.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.