All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world's great cities are showcased in this exciting National Geographic series presenting must-do neighbourhood itineraries, insider tips on how to visit recommended sights, and indispensable information for the most enjoyable urban adventure imaginable. See the best of London with 15 carefully curated itineraries, written by an expert travel writer, that showcase the city's finest sights. Fun features include in-depth looks at major icons, best of lists of quintessential things to see and do, and insider sidebars full of local kwledge. A travel essentials section has planning tips and hand-picked hotels. Travelers will find top-tch, streamlined, and useful information that goes beyond the internet basics to ensure a rewarding, authentic, and memorable urban experience. In this second edition, all sights have been updated, and a new cover designed.
- Author BiographySARA CALIAN has lived in London and walked the city's streets since 1998. She has written for The Wall Street Journal, the Financial Times, and has worked as a communications consultant.
- Author(s)Sara Calian
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content Note150 Colour Photographs, 20 Maps
- Weight272 g
- Width135 mm
- Height181 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.46
- AU $28.01Trending at AU $39.49
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $50.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.46
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.88
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.