All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAgriculture is the great support of the nation, in which every individual is interested, for the most material articles of his daily subsistence in food and in drink. In this respect, all manufactures depend upon it. From its produce, it is the chief stay of the landed interest: it contributes largely to navigation and commerce, in various ways; and, taking all there together, to a vast amount towards the maintenance of Government. All these benefits, important as they are, become exceedingly more so, from the consideration that they are stable and permanent, the work of prudence and perseverance, and which can never decline but through indolence and folly. - From the Preface.
- Author(s)David Young
- PublisherZeticula Ltd
- Date of Publication29/08/2003
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleAgriculture in Recent Scottish History S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 10
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Grimsay Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight648 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.87Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.78
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.