National Incident Management System: Principles and Practice by Dr. Hank T. Christen, Geoffrey T. Miller, Jr., Donald W. Walsh, Graydon C. Lord, Paul M. Maniscalco, Christian E. Callsen (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $72.83Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by fishpondnewzealand
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $121.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCompletely updated to reflect the changes in the December 2008 release of the National Incident Management System. Developed and implemented by the United States Department of Homeland Security, the National Incident Management System (NIMS) outlines a comprehensive national approach to emergency management. It enables federal, state, and local government entities along with private sector organizations to respond to emergency incidents together in order reduce the loss of life and property and environmental harm. National Incident Management System: Principles and Practice, Second Edition translates the goals of the NIMS doctrine from theory into application, and provides straight-forward guidance on how to understand and implement NIMS within any private, emergency response, or governmental organization. The Second Edition features: Up-to-date coverage of the most current NIMS guidelines Progressive rural- and urban-based case studies, including completed ICS forms, help readers understand their roles within the various components of NIMS Helpful tables and graphics to simplify complex subject matter and reinforce important NIMS concepts National Incident Management System: Principles and Practice is ideal for: * Fire, rescue, EMS, and law enforcement personnel * Federal, state, tribal, and local governmental employees * Health care professionals and hospital workers * Any employee working for a private company that may be directly involved in response operations Listen to a Podcast with National Incident Management System: Principles and Practice, Second Edition contributing author Dr. Donald W. Walsh to learn more about this training program! Dr. Walsh discusses how the text incorporates scenarios to address the latest information from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, how the author team's diverse backgrounds help make the text appealing to a wide audience, and more. To listen w, visit: http://d2jw81rkebrcvk.cloudfront.net/assets.multimedia/audio/NIMS.mp3.
- Author(s)Christian E. Callsen,Donald W. Walsh,Dr. Hank T. Christen,Geoffrey T. Miller,Graydon C. Lord,Jr.,Paul M. Maniscalco
- PublisherJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Date of Publication26/09/2010
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationSudbury
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJones and Bartlett Publishers, Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight628 g
- Width213 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.