All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.94
About this product
- DescriptionNational Insurance Contributions 2016/17 contains everything you need to kw about this specialist area. It outlines how and when contributions are due, how liabilities are calculated and what can be done legitimately to minimise them. This new edition covers the various contributions using a practical class-by-class format. Together with extensive cross-referencing and clear indexing, it enables you to find the answers to your queries quickly and easily. The clear layout and practical approach of National Insurance Contributions, together with its use of worked examples, make this book indispensable to accountants, employers, tax advisers and NIC specialists alike.
- Author BiographySarah Bradford BA (Hons) ACA CTA (Fellow) is the director of Writetax Ltd, a company providing technical writing and consultancy services on tax and national insurance. Sarah is an experienced technical author and has written a number of popular titles. She contributes to a wide range of publications and writes extensively on both tax and national insurance.
- Author(s)Sarah Bradford
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication26/09/2016
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleCore Tax Annuals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Professional
- Weight367 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.