All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the Enel case, this volume unpacks the effective implementation of an ambidextrous perspective on adaptation and change, providing some key lessons for managers and scholars. It begins by exploring Enel's recent history, before mapping the steps of a remarkable transition from public mopolist to a successful transnational group.
- Author BiographyGIUSEPPE SODA is Professor of Organization Theory and Network Analysis in the Department of Management and Technology at Bocconi University and Director of the Claudio Dematte Research Division at SDA Bocconi School of Management, Italy. He has published a number of academic articles in journals such as Administrative Science Quarterly, Organization Science, Academy of Management Journal, Strategic Management Journal, Strategic Organization, Advances in Strategic Management, Organization Studies, British Journal of Management and in many books. He is member of the Editorial Board for Organization Science and Strategic Organization and of the Research Committee of OMT Division at the Academy of Management. MASSIMO BERGAMI is Full Professor of Organizational Behavior in the Department of Management and Dean of Alma Graduate School at the University of Bologna (Italy), since it was established in 2000. He is also a non Executive Director of Ducati Motor Holding, Universita della Tuscia and Previlabor. He is a member of the Italian Cinema Commission (Ministry of Culture) and of the Advisory Board of the Fullbright Best. He has recently been appointed Chair of the Emba Consortium for Global Business Innovation and has been involved in several projects on academic innovation, including the StartCup Business Plan Competition (Managing Director), Almacube (Director), and the Partnership for Growth Program of the US Embassy in Italy. He has published several articles and books. PIERLUIGI CELLI is Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer at LUISS 'Guido Carli' University, Rome, Italy. He graduated in Sociology at the University of Trento and gained considerable experience as a HR executive across a number of Italian companies (Enel, Rai, Unicredit, Olivetti and Eni). He currently serves on the boards of Illy, Unipol, BAT and Demoskopea. He is the author of many books published by major publishing houses, as well as numerous essays and articles. He was previously Professor of Industrial Organisation at the Faculty of Political Science and Cagliari and at the Faculty of Economics and Business at LUISS. He was also Professor of Cultural Institutions at the Universita Cattolica del Sacro Cuore in Milan. He is currently a member of the Board of Directors of British American Tobacco, Illy Caffe, Unipol and Demoskopea and sits on the Board of Hera SpA, Messaggerie Libri and BT Italy.
- Author(s)Giuseppe Soda,Massimo Bergami,Pierluigi Celli
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.