All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyzes the history, evolution, and processes of national security policies This text examines national security from two fundamental fault lines-the end of the Cold War and the 9/11 terrorist attacks-and considers how the resulting era of globalization and geopolitics guides policy. Placing this trend in conceptual and historical context and following it through military, semi-military, and n-military concerns, National Security for a New Era treats its subject as a nuanced and subtle phemen that encompasses everything from the nation to the individual.
- Author BiographyDonald M. Snow is professor emeritus of political science at the University of Alabama, where he specialized in international relations, national security, and foreign policy. He has also served as visiting professor at the U.S. Air, Army, and Naval War Colleges and the U.S. Air Command and Staff College.
- Author(s)Donald M. Snow
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication07/01/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date14/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.