Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- Description'National Strategies for Regional Integration: South and East Asian Case Studies' examines how each country's integration with its neighbours and more distant regional ecomies might be improved. The country cases illustrate the diversity of Asian development experience and offer lessons for other countries and regions interested in developing national strategies to foster regional integration.
- Author BiographyJoseph Francois is Professor of Economics at Johannes Kepler Universitat, Linz. Pradumna B. Rana is a Senior Fellow at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. Ganeshan Wignaraja is Principal Economist at the Asian Development Bank, Philippines.
- PublisherAnthem Press
- Date of Publication03/12/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe Anthem-Asian Development Bank Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAnthem Press
- Content Note100+ tables and figures
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGanesh Wignaraja,Joseph Francois,Pradumna B. Rana
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.