All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe concept of National Systems of Invation was introduced as a method to describe the various elements which contribute to invation performance and their interaction. In this book, the invation structures of a broad set of countries are compared. It provides more than a pure compilation of quantitative indicators for international benchmarking, supporting an appropriate interpretation of the referring results and suggesting relevant conclusions for invation policy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/07/2006
- SubjectScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight631 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byChristian Rammer,Harald Legler,Ulrich Schmoch
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.