All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA hearty collection of the nation's favourite pies, stews and one-pot meals, from Steak and Kidney pie and Bolton Hotpot to Chicken & Leek Pie and Sausage & Lentil stew. Includes recipes for beef and veal, lamb, pork, chicken, game, fish and vegetables, as well as dumplings, pastry and other must-have accompaniments. Ingredients can be swapped, altered or added to make quick and easy urishing meals for friends and family.
- Author BiographyLaura Mason was raised on a farm in Upper Wharfedale, Yorkshire. A highly respected food historian, her books include Good Old-fashioned Roasts, The National Trust Farmhouse Cookbook and The National Trust Complete Country Cookbook (all published by National Trust Books).
- Author(s)Laura Mason
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Trust Books
- Content Note100 colour illustrations
- Weight953 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsImitation cloth
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.