All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.79Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is the first to apply the theory of multiple modernities to the study of nationalism, examining the modernity of nationalism through three major case-studies: Anglo-British, Finnish and Japanese.
- Author BiographyAtsuko Ichijo is Senior Lecturer in Politics at the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Kingston University, UK. Her most recent publication is Europe, Nations and Modernity (ed.).
- Author(s)Atsuko Ichijo
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication23/08/2013
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleIdentities and Modernities in Europe
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight326 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.