All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionNationalism and Socialism is a study in the history of Marxian ideas; but it is also an attempt to show how the ideas are related to the society from which they sprang, and how the changes in social relations were reflected in the emergence of a whole new formulation of nationalist theory. Horace Davis brings together, for the first time in English, the contributions of the many writers in the Marxist and labor camps to the development of nationality theory down to 1917. The verbal battles between Bakunin and Engels, and between Rosa Luxemburg and Lenin, are shown to treat issues that marked the course of the entire twentieth century.
- Author(s)Horace B. Davis
- PublisherMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication13/11/1973
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMonthly Review Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.