All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNations in Transit is Freedom House's incisive and authoritative assessment of post-Communist reform in 27 countries of Central and Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union. In this annual research effort, leading regional and country specialists review key indicators of democratization and the rule of law and present their findings through in-depth reports and comparative ratings that measure the state of electoral processes, civil society, independent media, governance, and corruption in each country under study. It is the only comprehensive, comparative, and multidimensional study of the post-Communist condition.
- Author BiographyFreedom House is a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization that supports democratic change, monitors freedom, and advocates for democracy and human rights.
- Author(s)Adrian Karatnycky,Freedom House
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/06/2003
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Series TitleNations in Transit
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Weight912 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.