All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten by Joseph R. Fitzpatrick and Meg Walter, this book was designed to help future real estate agents in Alabama pass the Alabama state real estate exam administered by AMP.
- Author BiographyJoe Fitzpatrick graduated from The University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) and began his career with Coldwell Banker Real Estate. There, he managed the North Miami office and eventually opened Century 21 Fitzpatrick Realty which became the top ranked Century 21 company in Broward County. In 1991, Mr. Fitzpatrick returned to Las Vegas where he began teaching and authoring real estate courses. He also continued on as Vice-President of Century 21 MoneyWorld, which was among the top 10 of Century 21 firms in the world, and led the education division among other duties. Mr. Fitzpatrick currently serves as the Vice President of Education for RealtySchool.com and resides in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Author(s)Joseph R Fitzpatrick
- Date of Publication19/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAdult & Further Education
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight794 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $32.22Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.