All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNative American artists are among the craft's most skilled practitioners, and this study, offers a well-illustrated look at baskets and bowls, necklaces, robes, cradles, and other objects, all richly embellished in beads made from gold and precious stones, shells, bone, and other materials. Introduction. 31 halftones. 136 figures.
- Author(s)William C. Orchard
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication28/03/2003
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleNative American
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.