All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionCarol Ward examines persistent dropout rates among Native American youth, which remain high despite overall increases in Native adult education attainment in the last twenty years. Focusing on the experiences of the Northern Cheyenne nation, she analyses historical, ethgraphic, and quantitative data. This volume will be of use to policy makers, instructors of comparative education, Native American studies, sociology, and anthropology.
- Author BiographyCarol Ward is Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology at Brigham Young University and was the Director of the Northern Cheyenne Dropout Research Project.
- Author(s)Carol J. Ward
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication19/07/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleContemporary Native American Communities
- Series Part/Volume Number16
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width161 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.