All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn the minds of most Americans, Native culture in Alaska amounts to Eskimos and igloos....The latest publication of the Alaska Geographic Society offers an accessible and attractive antidote to such misconceptions. Native Cultures in Alaska blends beautiful photographs with informative text to create a striking portrait of the state's diverse and dynamic indigeus population.
- Author BiographyTricia Brown is a full-time writer and editor. She received her bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Alaska Fairbanks and a master of fine arts degree in creative writing from the University of Alaska Anchorage. Since 1978, she has traveled nearly every inch of Alaska's road system and flown into its remotest places while writing and editing for the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, the Anchorage Daily News and Alaska magazine. She has written books for adults and children on Alaska life, travel and history.
- PublisherAlaska Northwest Books
- Date of Publication30/03/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleAlaska Geographic
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlaska Northwest Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byTricia Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.