All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduces the main native nations of North America's Great Basin and Plateau area, including the Nez Perce, Yakama, Shoshone-Banck, Ute, Paiute, Washoe, and Klamath nations. The nations' historical significance, cultural highlights, and contemporary life are all examined through respectful text and well-chosen photos. Additional features to enhance comprehension include informative sidebars, detailed maps, a glossary of key words and phrases, sources for further research, and a section on how to say common phrases in the native language.
- Author(s)Barbara Krasner
- PublisherChild's World
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNative Nations of North America (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChild's World
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width206 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.