All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLong before Europeans began exploring the land and waters above the Arctic Circle, several Inuit groups lived in this harsh and swy landscape. They spoke different languages and greatly valued their families. They lived in harmony with nature as they developed unique ways to thrive in the ice and sw.
- Author(s)Stuart A Kallen
- PublisherLerner Publications
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleNorth American Indian Nations
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width168 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.