All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnthropologist Jack Weatherford described the many contributions to culture of North and South American Indians in Indian Givers (70,000 trade paperbacks sold). Now he brilliantly shows how white settlers of the New World grafted their European civilization onto the deep roots of Native American customs. What resulted was an Indianguage to the ecomy.
- Author(s)J Weatherford
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication05/10/1993
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight230 g
- Width127 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.22
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.54
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $36.99
- AU $40.82Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $20.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.