Natural Baby and Childcare: Practical Medical Advice and Holistic Wisdom by Lauren Feder (Paperback, 2006)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $25.95Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by expressbooksaustralia
- Est. delivery by 13 Dec
- AU $9.66+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Essential Parents' Guide to the Best Conventional and Natural Medicines for Your Child From feeding to healing, clothing to washing, raising children naturally can be a daunting task--unless you kw how. Natural Baby and Childcare shows you how to complement conventional therapy with natural treatments such as homeopathic and herbal medicine; how to bathe your child without using damaging chemicals; and how to find healthy, organic food for your baby. As a physician and a mom, Dr. Lauren Feder skillfully bridges the divide between medicine and motherhood, empowering parents to personalize traditional child-rearing practices to their own child. Natural Baby and Childcare answers common questions such as: * Do homeopathic medicines have any side effects? * What alternatives are there to wasteful or harmful baby products, such as plastic diapers and chemical-laden diaper creams? * Can vaccines cause autism or Sudden Infant Death Syndrome? In addition to shedding light on controversial topics such as antibiotic overuse and vaccination, Dr. Feder offers a complete A to Z guide to treating common childhood conditions naturally and a handy directory of easy-to-use natural medicines and home remedies. With information for children from birth to adolescence, Natural Baby and Childcare is a comprehensive, intelligent, practical, and reassuring guide to raising healthy and happy children.
- Author BiographyLAUREN FEDER, MD, is a nationally recognized physician who specializes in homeopathic medicine. Affiliated with the Natural Center for Homeopathy, Holistic Pediatric Association, and La Leche League, she is a frequent lecturer for parents and professionals and has been seen nationally on various health-oriented television programs and heard on radio stations throughout the United States. Dr. Feder has written for Homeopathy Today and Mothering Magazine and has been featured in the Los Angeles Times, Alternative Medicine Digest, DiscoveryHealth.com, and many other publications and websites. Dr. Feder is in private practice in Los Angeles, where she lives with her husband and two sons. Visit her at www.drfeder.com, a family resource for homeopathy, holistic health, and natural parenting.
- Author(s)Lauren Feder
- PublisherHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication08/05/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHatherleigh Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date16/01/2011
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight932 g
- Width180 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.