All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn its first publication 10 years ago, Natural Capitalism rocked the world of business with its invative new approach - an approach that fused ecological integrity with business acumen using the radical concept of natural capitalism. This 10th-anniversary edition features a new Introduction by Amory B. Lovins and Paul Hawken which updates the story to include the successes of the last decade. It clearly sets out the path that we must w take to ensure the future prosperity of our civilisation and our planet.
- Author BiographyPaul Hawken is an environmentalist, educator and best-selling author of The Ecology of Commerce, The Next Economy and Growing a Business (also a TV series). Amory B Lovins is Co-founder, Chairman, and Chief Scientist of Rocky Mountain Institute and a co-author of Factor Four (Earthscan, 1997). The Centennial Issue of The Wall Street Journal named him among 39 people in the world most likely to change the course of business in the 1990s, and Time in 2009 called him one of the 100 most influential people in the world. L. Hunter Lovins is the President and Founder of Natural Capitalism Solutions. She is a founding professor of sustainable management at Presidio Graduate School, and a consultant to companies around the world. A co-author of Factor Four (Earthscan, 1997) her latest book, Climate Capitalism, will be published in 2011.
- Author(s)Amory B. Lovins,L. Hunter Lovins,Paul Hawken
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/04/2010
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEarthscan Ltd
- Content NoteFigures, graphs, index
- Weight566 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.