All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book Aurelie has collated 20 original DIY projects from internationally-rewned designers, and a few of her own, to create natural and durable furniture of your own. Since the beginning of time, nature has been a source of inspiration for designers: Natural Designs is part of this creative process and offers you the possibility to create furniture and everyday objects with raw materials from mineral to plant. Enjoy a walk in the woods, or beachcomb by sea to unleash your imagination and bring a little nature into your home. From cork hanging lights, a slate desk to a natural wool pouffe and a birch coat stand, discover simple and elegant ideas that you can make yourself. Easy to make and accessible to everyone. No need to be an experienced handyman to realize these original designs: this book presents 20 creations with step-by-step photos, plans and technical tips. For additional inspiration, Aurelie includes profiles of the contributing designers, and other leading designers from around the world.
- Author BiographyAurelie Drouet and Jerome Blin collaborated previously on 100% Pallet: From Freight to Furniture and Bookcases: From Salvage to Storage.
- Author(s)Aurelie Drouet,Jerome Blin
- PublisherScriptum Editions
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Series TitleDIY Designer Projects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintScriptum Editions
- Weight750 g
- Width185 mm
- Height237 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.62
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.36
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.02
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.