All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis teaching guide accompanies the new paperback editions of Volca, Earthquake, Wild Weather, and Fire and Drought in the Natural Disasters strand of Go Facts (ages 8-10). It provides lesson plans and photocopiable resources for teaching n-fiction skills through guided reading and writing. The reading lessons in this guide are designed for small groups. The writing lessons are suitable for group work or for the whole class. The lessons are clearly cross-referenced to the teaching objectives of the revised Framework for teaching literacy.
- Author BiographyThese books were created by the same team at Blake Education who were responsible for the Seasons, Transport and Food strands of Go Facts.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/11/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleGo Facts: Natural Disasters
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteB/w line artwork
- Weight180 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.