All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNatural Equine Remedies is a book about helping your horse during health-related issues he may come upon in his life time. Use natural herbal remedies and homeopathic to help your horse recover from injuries, illness, and poor nutrition. This book also teaches the horse owner how to prevent injuries, illness, and disease giving your horse a much happier, healthier life. It also teaches you when to call a vet and what to do in the time before they arrive, plus an information bonus on where to buy the proven products Lorrie recommends. A great reference book to have on hand.
- Author BiographyLorrie Bracaloni is a published author of 3 books, Pet Grooming in the Home Working Smarter not Harder- How to Identify & Release Your Horses Pain Points.Natural Equine Remedies. Lorrie has been in the Equine Holistic business for over 10 years and has numerous certifications in herbal remedies, homeopathic, nutrition, essential oils, Equine Acupressure Application . Currently a practitioner of the Body Code Dr Bradley Nelson. Lorrie has helped 100;s of horses regain their health from illnesses.
- Author(s)Lorrie Jean Bracaloni
- Date of Publication05/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.