All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover How To Unlock Your True Potential With Bodyweight Exercises The secret to looking better, feeling stronger and living longer is to train naturally, just like the animals in nature Any animal you can think of is far healthier than any human being. How do they do it? Their secret is that by instinct they exercise everyday using thing but their own body and bodyweight. Don't you think there is a lesson there for people as well? Or put it this way. Think of the physiques you really admire. I suspect what you like about them is that they possess natural muscle and real strength. Gymnasts, dancers and martial artists are all examples of this. What unites them all? Like the animals in nature they all use some form of bodyweight training to achieve their perfect bodies. Don't you think it would be wise to follow their example? If this makes sense to you then Natural Fitness: Natural Bodyweight Exercises For Men And Women is the book for you. In this book you will discover the holy trilogy of bodyweight training, the three exercises that by themselves will get you in the best shape of your life. Once you have mastered these basics you will then be able to mix and match other bodyweight exercises to suit your individual needs. The advantages of bodyweight workouts VS old-fashioned gym workouts are legion. They include: No expensive equipment or health clubs to join Save time by working out from home in as little as 15 minutes a day No separate workouts for different parts of your body No need for long, boring cardio sessions Bodyweight workouts will energize you! Regain your youth and vitality Burn fat off your body like butter under a blowtorch You'll dominate any sport you play Building natural, balanced muscle will help you look your best With bodyweight training you'll feel more dynamic, charismatic, and alive In only 15 minutes a day and matter what your age or present physical condition Natural Fitness: Natural Bodyweight Exercises for Men and Women tcan put you on the road to becoming a better you. Start your own personal transformation by purchasing this book today!
- Author BiographyDavid Nordmark has a life long interest in health and fitness. In the past he has participated in such sports as soccer, basketball and hockey. He was also once an avid runner and weight lifter but has since come to his senses. Today he focuses on natural exercises like yoga, isometrics and bodyweight exercises. He has developed an entire website around this theme at www.animal-kingdom-workouts.com. He currently lives in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- Author(s)David Nordmark,Jamie Reynolds
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.