All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing a student conducting research, the reader learns about the history of natural gas, how we use it today, and how we may use natural gas in the future.
- Author(s)Rebecca Rowell
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleExplorer Library: Language Arts Explorer
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width183 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.