All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNatural Herbal Therapy - A TORAH BASED WAY TO RECLAIM YOUR HEALTH NATURALLY Cure Yourself of AIDS, HIV+, Cancer and most other Ailments with Herbs Lucinda Gibbs Robinson, herbalist for 40 years, counsels people with cancer, AIDS, HIV+, diabetes, asthma, digestive ailments, and more. Using herbs, organic foods, natural supplements, and parasite, viral, bacterial, fungal, and mold cleanses, the body can totally recuperate from some of our most devastating diseases using conventional drugs whatsoever. Multiple pollutants, chemical pesticides, herbicides, food additives, over the counter and prescription drugs, and more logjam the body's chemical processes. Herbal supplements to rid the body of these robbers of health are explained in this book. Individual regimens are clearly outlined to overcome many medically diagsed conditions at home. Years of experience in counseling and use of herbal formulas have helped hundreds of people cure themselves at home with simple natural remedies and globally used herbs. Written from a Scriptural perspective, the healing process is shown from a whole body, mind, and spirit approach. Contains some actual cases and many personal experiences in dealing with many types of diseases and conditions. Gives very specific information that has helped thousands of people overcome some of our most confounding health conditions.
- Author BiographyLucinda Gibbs Robinson is an herbalist since 1973 from Hickory, North Carolina, USA. She is a Messianic/Nazarene Israelite believer. She was called by YHVH in 1967 and gave her life to Him in faith and obedience in June of 1970. She is married to David and has 8 grown children and 8 grandchildren. She attended Cornell University where she studied child development, nutrition, consumer advocacy, and communications. She home birthed 7 of her children and homeschooled all 8 children for a total 14 years. She loves to study nutrition, herbal and natural cures for disease, the history of the paganization and heathenization of the church, the true role of women from a Scriptural perspective, home industries, Scriptural archeology, the 4,000 plus year history of Messianic Judaism, the history of dress and dress design, organic gardening, and vegan cooking and raw food preparation. Lucinda helps individuals in their homes or care facility to address their chronic and critical health needs as a natural health care worker as well as gives lectures and seminars. She counsels by appointment at her office and by phone.
- Author(s)Lucinda Robinson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication03/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight585 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.