All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionNatural language generation is a field within artificial intelligence which looks ahead to the future when machines will communicate complex thoughts to their human users in a natural way. Generation systems supply the sophisticated kwledge about natural languages that must come into play when one needs to use wordings that will overpower techniques based only on symbolic string manipulation techniques. Topics covered in this volume include discourse theory, mechanical translation, deliberate writing, and revision. Natural Language Generation Systems contains contributions by leading researchers in the field. Chapters contain details of grammatical treatments and processing seldom reported on outside of full length mographs.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSymbolic computation/Artificial Intelligence
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight609 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byDavid D. McDonald,Leonard Bolc
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.