All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLittle toes, pursed lips, and tiny hands-newborn photography is a rapidly growing market and professional photographers are eager to jump in. To work with and pose a 5- to 10-day-old infant demands special skills, keeping the child safe and the new parents comfortable, while capturing the subject's raw and natural beauty. This guide by pro photographer Robin Long provides the inspiration and instruction, practical tips, and equipment advice you need to get started. You will learn about: * Establishing trust with clients and working with newborns and parents* Using natural lighting sources and selecting simple wraps and materials* Posing styles and transition advice to ensure the session goes smoothly* Calming techniques and understanding the physical requirements of newborns* Post-processing workflows with Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Photoshop to create breathtaking images This beautifully illustrated guide will t only assist you through a complete newborn session, but will help you start your own newborn photography business, including creating a business plan, building a client base, and selling your images to clients.
- Author BiographyRobin Long is an award-winning photographer recognized for her natural style and ability to tell a story of a baby's early life. Originally a commercial kids photographer, she found her passion in photographing newborns after her daughter had a baby. She owns and operates Robin Long Photography in Salem, Oregon. She is a sought-after speaker and workshop leader in the United States and abroad. See her work and read her popular blog at robinlong.com.
- Author(s)Robin Long
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication07/06/2013
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width203 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine11 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.