All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you are at home or out enjoying a walk on a wooded path, you can add a touch of color and comfort to your daily routines with one or more of the twenty-six projects featured here. By using the patchwork placemats to enliven your dining experience or by taking the hexagon patchwork bag on a picnic in a meadow, you never have to stray too far from the comfort of patchwork. The simple and traditional patchwork styles used in this book are paired with retro fabrics and contemporary designs to create everyday items. Detailed diagrams and instructions are provided for each project. In addition, six mini-lessons on patchwork sewing are offered, making the projects here perfect for beginner and intermediate sewers. Make the projects in this book and add the warmth of handmade to your home and nature outings.
- Author BiographySuzuko Koseki's quilting art has appeared in many exhibitions. She teaches in Japan at the main school of the Heart and Hands Patchwork School, as well as at the Asahi Cultural Center, and the Vogue Quilt Institute.
- Author(s)Suzuko Koseki
- PublisherShambhala Publications Inc
- Date of Publication20/04/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationBoston
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTrumpeter Books
- Out-of-print date04/10/2016
- Content Notefour colour throughout
- Weight358 g
- Width181 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.