Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionThis highly informative text explores the structure, chemistry, biosynthesis and interaction of natural organic compounds, and their synthesis in the laboratory. The result is a fascinating insight into the underlying chemistry of life processes. The book also identifies the possible roles of natural products such as toxins, psychomimetics and pharmaceuticals. Each chapter is devoted to a particular class of compound and provides a broad coverage by focusing on both primary and secondary metabolite. Natural Products takes a chemical viewpoint but biological interrelationships are also discussed.
- Author(s)D. V. Banthorpe,J. B. Hobbs,J. Mann,Jeffrey B. Harborne,R. S. Davidson
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication13/06/1994
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight654 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.