All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.85Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionNatural Remedies is a comprehensive, practical and easy-to-usereference book from one of Australia's most well-respectedNaturopaths. It outlines natural remedies to help with 200 commonailments including the common cold, burns, arthritis, premenstrualtension, infertility and mepause.There are also strategies for losing weight, boosting the immunesystem, increasing energy levels and dealing with stress. Eachcondition is listed alphabetically clearly identifying symptoms, causesand natural cures.
- Author BiographyFor 25 years Mim Beim has been practising as a naturopath. Her experience has made her a firm believer in making changes to lifestyle and diet before any kind of medicine and she, also, thinks treatment should be enjoyable, not torture. Mim has written eight books and is a lecturer at the Australasian College of Natural Therapies.
- Author(s)Mim Beim
- PublisherRockpool Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published1899
- ImprintRockpool Publishing
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.