About this product
- DescriptionEach title in the series addresses an environmental topic and illustrated its aspects with the help of maps. An introductory spread presents the topic and explains key ideas, concepts and vocabulary. Twelve spreads each introduce an area of the world, including a map locating relevant sites, graphs offering comparative data and photography. A spread at the back of the book provides further study and comparison exercises.
- Author BiographyJack and Meg Gillett are both experienced geography teachers in primary and secondary schools and have written several geography books for Hodder Murray including those on mapskills, ecosystems and the environment.
- Author(s)Jack Gillett,Meg Gillett
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication13/02/2014
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleMaps of the Environmental World
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note25-30 full colour photographs and map illustrations
- Weight182 g
- Width208 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.