All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne in five people is affected by IBS and yet it is often dismissed by the medical profession as a condition they can do little to help with, plus there is a lot of confusing information out there. In this practical guide, women's health expert Marilyn Glenville cuts through the confusion with clarity and compassion, empowering the reader with information and practical ways forward. She looks at the whole body in relation to IBS, from how your digestive system is working to the role that emotions and stress can play. This brilliant book offers the vital support that anyone with IBS, or general digestive problems, needs to gently heal and strengthen their digestive system back to rmal function. With advice on tests, diet (including a 7-day diet plan to soothe digestion), natural foods to consume as well as trigger foods to watch out for, this is a must-have for anyone suffering from IBS.
- Author BiographyMarilyn Glenville PhD is the UK's leading nutritionist specialising in women's health, and has been studying and practising nutritional therapy for over 25 years. She is the former President of the Food and Health Forum at the Royal Society of Medicine, a registered nutritionist, psychologist, author and popular broadcaster. As a respected author she gives regular talks on radio and frequently appears on television and in the press.
- Author(s)Marilyn Glenville
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Reading Age16
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.