Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionClassic natural theology in its logical, rational, Aristotelian presentation has encountered an impasse. Since the Enlightenment, nature has ceased to be a vital topic in theological discussions until a recent revival of interest stemming from ecological and feminist concerns. Provocatively transcending boundaries between Philosophy and Theology, ancient and contemporary, East and West, Natural Theology Reconfigured revitalises the validity and relevancy of Natural Theology, a shipwrecked concept in the West, with the aid of Eastern Confucian Axiology and American Pragmatism.
- Author BiographyZhiqiu Xu is Associate Professor of Theology and Chinese Studies at Columbia International University. He was educated in Renmin University, Peking University in Beijing, and Westminster Theological Seminary in Philadelphia. His major academic interest includes Christology, Neo-Confucianism and Pragmatism.
- Author(s)Professor Zhiqiu Xu
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Weight385 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor James A. Beckford,Mr. Richard Brummer,Professor Vincent Brummer,Professor Paul S. Fiddes,Professor T. J. Gorringe,Mr. Stanley J. Grenz,Mr. Richard Hutch,Jeff Astley,Dr. David Jasper
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.