Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.75Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionNatural and Laboratory-Simulated Thermal Geochemical Processes compares a series of thermal natural geochemical events with thermally laboratory-simulated processes. The emphasis is on the geothermal events occurring in nature compared with those simulated in the laboratory, thus furnishing important information at the molecular level for such processes. The book covers the following topics: -Generation of petroleum and its thermal cracking; -Pyrolysis of oil-shales; -Formation of coal and its gasification and liquification; -Thermal liquification of biomass; -Geothermal energy; -Thermal generation of fullerenes; -Thermal formation of diamonds; -Thermal analysis of orga-clay complexes; -Geochemical conditions for life emergence.
- PublisherKluwer Academic Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2003
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic Publishers
- Content Notebiography
- Weight747 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byRaphael Ikan
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.