All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh quality photographs from the regions's top nature photographers are accompanied by detailed species descriptions which include menclature, size, distribution, habits and habitat. The user-friendly introduction covers snake topography, how to deal with snake bits and a glossary. Also included is an all-important checklist of all of the snakes of South-East Asia encompassing, for each species, its common and scientific name, IUCN status as at 2012 and its status in each country.
- Author BiographyIndraneil Das is Professor of Herpetology at Universiti Malaysia Sarawak. He has a DPhil from Oxford University and was a Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellow at the Museum of Comparative Zoology, Harvard University. He has authored many books on snakes.
- Author(s)Indraneil Das
- PublisherJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication27/12/2012
- SubjectNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Beaufoy Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 300 colour photographs
- Weight249 g
- Width128 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.