All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionThis book on isolated insecticidal toxins from natural sources is a comprehensive review of the subject. Containing 500 chemical structures, it examines toxins from sources such as plants, microorganisms and marine flora and fauna. Including chapters on bioassays, concepts of insecticidal activity, structure activity relationships and commercial aspects, this book is an important source of information for researchers and students of crop protection, pest control, phytochemistry and those dealing in insect plant interactions.
- Author(s)Opender Koul
- PublisherCABI Publishing
- Date of Publication04/11/2016
- SubjectAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationWallingford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCABI Publishing
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.