All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNat Hawes has spent 8 years researching and compiling this fascinating compendium of foods and the health-giving properties with which they are associated. Her sources range from a lifetime of experience travelling abroad to research via libraries and university websites and include a vast range of scientific papers which she has analysed and summarised in everyday language. She reviews both the health problems that can be helped by nutritional interventions and the healing properties of the full spectrum of natural (as opposed to processed) foods and drinks. The book complements and is supported by Nat's website www.naturecures.co.uk, which will be re-launched for the publication of Nature Cures.
- Author BiographyNat Hawes's knowledge of natural remedies has built over many years, beginning on a traditional English farm in her childhood and developing during travels to Europe, Malaysia, the USA and Hawaii, where she learned about traditional medicines and diets. Researching her own father's pharmaceutical-induced health problems led to her systematic study of the area and her decision to share her knowledge in order to promote awareness of the power of natural healthy foods. This sharing began with www.naturecures.co.uk, to which she has progressively added foods, ailments, medicines, nutrients and dangers. Despite no formal launch or marketing as yet, hits now average 900 per day.
- Author(s)Nat H. Hawes
- PublisherHammersmith Health Books
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHammersmith Health Books
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.95Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.