All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA follow-on in the Ultimate Guides series, this time looking at the practical skills needed to track, observe and photograph wildlife their natural Habitats. A new title in The Ultimate Guide series, this fact-filled book looks at the practical skills needed to track, observe and photograph wildlife in their natural habitats. The practical chapters cover bush-craft, equipment, safety, identification, and photography, focusing on a range of habitats such as woodland, urban, mountains and water. These are interested with Q+A spreads that give a glimpse into what it's like to be a professional photographer.
- Author BiographyMichael Leach is a zoologist and full-time wildlife author and photographer. Having started as a cameraman making wildlife films for the BBC (including World About Us, Wildlife on One) and other broadcasters around the world, over the last 15 years he has become increasingly involved in writing about his wildlife and photography experience. He writes for children and adults, and has produced more than 1000 illustrated features for magazines and newspapers.
- Author(s)Michael Leach
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication21/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Photographer(s)Meriel Lland
- Format DetailsFlexible plastic/vinyl cover
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.