All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpending time outdoors is one of life's greatest pleasures - w you can keep a te of all the wonderful animals and plants you encounter on your adventures. That's where this excellent journal comes in. Using the specially designed pages you'll be able to te down all those special sightings - which birds, animals and insects you spotted and where - and make a wishlist of nature hotspots to visit so you can be organized and get the most out of your time spent outdoors. There are eugh pages to record a whole year of trips into nature, with both lined and blank pages for tes, drawings, plant pressings and bark rubbings. The journal contains special paper to press your flowers. Also included is a pocket and plastic sleeve to store anything small you might collect, from feathers to leaves - all the bits and pieces to help you remember all those special walks.
- PublisherRyland, Peters & Small Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2012
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCICO Books
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width160 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.