All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBrings together leading environmental thinkers to debate a central conflict within environmental philosophy: Should we appreciate nature mainly for its ability to advance our interests or should we respect it as having a good of its own, apart from any contribution to human well being?
- Author BiographyBen A. Minteer is Assistant Professor of Environmental Ethics and Policy in the School of Life Sciences and affiliated Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Arizona State University. He is author of The Landscape of Reform: Civic Pragmatism and Environmental Thought in America.
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/04/2009
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 Tables, 1 Halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine407 mm
- Edited byBen A. Minteer
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $21.91Trending at AU $29.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.