All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers included in this book explore various aspects of the relation between nature and practical rmativity in Antiquity, from the Presocratic period to Neoplatonism. Leaving aside the question how much of contemporary naturalism is present in Ancient Philosophy, and whether that much is sufficient for finding traces of it in ancient naturalism, one may still ask the historical question of whether or t this is a feature that all ancient ethics share. To this effect, the following pages offer a palette of readings that provide diverse analyses and diagses about the manner, the extent, and the success with which the appeal to nature can be identified as a strategy for founding practical rmativity in Ancient Philosophy.
- Author(s)Gabriela Rossi
- PublisherGeorg Olms Verlag AG
- Date of Publication31/07/2013
- Place of PublicationHildesheim
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGeorg Olms Verlag AG
- Weight436 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.