All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first book of nature helps young readers to discover the world of wildlife on their doorstep. Beginning in spring, this book revisits nine different places, including the farm, the back yard, and the woods, during each of the four seasons through the year and explores the changing scenery and animal life found there. Informative and fun text teamed with gorgeous, decorative illustrations make this the perfect book to celebrate each season with.
- Author BiographyKay Maguire trained at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and has been writing and making films about gardening and wildlife ever since. She writes for magazines and websites and is the author of the award-winning RHS How to Grow Your Own Crops in Pots. She is lucky enough to live in one of London's amazing Royal Parks, where she loves growing her own food, cycling and walking the dog with her kids. Illustrator DANIELLE KROLL has previously worked with global brands including Anthropologie and Land of Nod. She lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. Her first book, Nature's Day, has met with international acclaim.
- Author(s)Kay Maguire
- PublisherFrances Lincoln Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Lincoln Childrens Books
- Content Notecolor illustrations
- Weight816 g
- Width298 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Danielle Kroll
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.