All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $25.73Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.79
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.72Trending at AU $29.63
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the success of Nature's Day, this beautiful activity book by the same author and illustrator shows children how to interact with their surroundings. Activities include spotting different leaves, birds, flowers, and insects, how to make plaster-cast animal tracks, how to mimic birdsong, and how to write a poem inspired by a walk in the woods. This activity book will inspire children to discover the world of wonder that awaits on their doorstep.
- Author BiographyKay Maguire trained at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and has been writing and making films about gardening and wildlife ever since. She writes for magazines and websites and is the author of the award-winning RHS How to Grow Your Own Crops in Pots. She is lucky enough to live in one of London's amazing Royal Parks, where she loves growing her own food, cycling and walking the dog with her kids.Illustrator DANIELLE KROLL has previously worked with global brands including Anthropologie and Land of Nod. She lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. Her first book, Nature's Day, has met with international acclaim.
- Author(s)Danielle Kroll,Kay Maguire
- PublisherWide Eyed Editions
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWide Eyed Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width193 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Trade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.