All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis first book of nature helps young readers to discover the world of wildlife on their doorstep. Beginning in spring, this book revisits nine different places, including the farm, the back garden and the woods, during each of the four seasons through the year and explores the changing scenery and animal life found there. Informative and fun texts teamed with gorgeous, decorative illustrations make this the perfect book to celebrate each season with.
- Author BiographyIllustrator DANIELLE KROLL has previously worked with global brands including Anthropologie and Land of Nod. She lives and works in Brooklyn, New York. KAY MAGUIRE trained at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, and has been writing and making films about gardening and wildlife ever since. She writes for magazines and websites and is the author of the award-winning RHS How to Grow Your Own Crops in Pots. She is lucky enough to live in one of London's amazing Royal Parks, where she loves growing her own food, cycling and walking the dog with her kids.
- Author(s)Kay Maguire
- PublisherWide Eyed Editions
- Date of Publication05/03/2015
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleNature's Day
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWide Eyed Editions
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width292 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Danielle Kroll
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $44.81
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.