CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Best-selling in Vitamins & Minerals
Save on Vitamins & Minerals
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $29.32
- AU $85.38Trending at AU $86.38
- AU $68.99Trending at AU $76.66
- AU $64.32Trending at AU $68.28
- AU $52.25Trending at AU $58.80
- AU $29.61Trending at AU $32.67
- AU $25.95Trending at AU $26.99
About this product
- DescriptionFolic Acid is also sometimes called Folate. It is so-named because the major food sources are leafy, green vegetables, (foliage). In recent years the medical world has established that a deficiency of Folic Acid during pregnancy, is a major contributing factor to birth abnormalities known as Neural Tube Defects, the most common of wich is Spina Bifida. Therefore, it is recommended that women of childbearing age, who are considering starting a family, commence supplementation a minimum of one month prior to conception and maintain this regime throughout the pregnancy. Many foods are now being fortified with Folic Acid, however it is a very sensitive vitamin and can be easily lost if exposed to heat or light. To ensure the stability of such u...
- ModelNature's Own Folic Acid 500mcg 100 Tablets
- Supplement TypeMinerals Supplement
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.