All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionNature's Spirit Messages is full of rich and entertaining stories and lessons about vision, self-mastery and spirituality through the author's life experiences and those of others. Rose Anne uses the powerful symbolism of her encounters with twelve animals to help her fully experience, struggle with, and come through important challenges in her life. Many readers will resonate with the book's vivid stories, which are sometimes painful and sometimes wonder-filled. The book shows how animals we meet in Nature are a wonderful way to connect with messages from the invisible world and our inner true Self. After reading Nature's Spirit Messages readers will be able to interpret their own unexpected visits from animal friends bearing guidance from Spirit. Transformation exercises at the end of each chapter will stimulate the reader to reflect on their own experiences and deepen their understanding.
- Author BiographyRose Anne Sands' rich, diverse and unconventional childhood prepared her for a life of global service, creativity and openness to new ways of living and working. Rose Anne is a writer, speaker, retreat/workshop leader and Life Coach. She is a storyteller. Her work is filled with humorous and entertaining stories from her unique childhood and unusual life. She has written several books including Mothers of the New Earth, Manifest Your Bliss, Nature's Spirit Messages and a novel, Down by the Weeping Willows. She was publisher/editor of Emerging Lifestyles, a holistic magazine, for 3 years. She also leads women's retreats and workshops on manifestation and soul work. She partners with her husband, Blase, to present workshops for organizations and businesses on servant leadership, learning organizations, systems thinking, 21st Century education; and self-mastery. Retreats are offered on a variety of topics including meditation, journaling, personal mythology, sacred partnership, and evolutionary spirituality. Rose Anne has lived and worked throughout the U.S., and in Canada, and the Marshall Islands. She has traveled to India twice as well as Hong Kong, Thailand, Germany, and Mexico. Presently she is studying and teaching psycho-spiritual renewal incorporating the East and West evolutionary thinkers. She has been on a self-conscious spiritual quest for the past 43 years. She is very universal in her spiritual beliefs and is interested in Eastern Philosophy as well as the Christian Mystics. She has had a regular practice of meditation and yoga for more than thirty years. She and her husband Blase are the Directors of Co-evolution Design Transformations Academy-USA. They are partnered with Principal Chandra Joshi and Dilip Joshi in India. Rose Anne and Blase live in the mountains of North Carolina with their dog, Joy, and three cats Lord Grey, Ebony, and Jasmine.
- Author(s)Rose Anne Sands
- PublisherRose Anne Sands
- Date of Publication25/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRose Anne Sands
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Shripad Joshi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.