Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionNature's Wisdom is a collection of eleven original parables, inspired by Nature, illustrating spiritual themes such as following your heart, letting your true self shine, loving fully, trusting your intuition, and embracing your uniqueness. Described by readers as a new mythology for the New Age, and 'Just So Stories' for the modern spiritual seeker, these parables will open your heart to the bounty of Nature's wisdom, and inspire you to make your own meaningful connections with Nature.
- Author(s)Vandy Shrader
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight150 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.